Skill Training Programming for Women:
The Non-Traditional Skills Training Programme of Bushra Charitable Trust India for Women is designed to provide specialized technical and vocational education and training to low-income and unskilled women in the following areas:
Training also includes:
1. Entrepreneurship, Life Skills, Gender Issues, Remedial Literacy and Numeracy
2. Cutting and tailoring trade.
3. Embroidery, sozni and zeri work
4. Papermashi work
5. Beautician courses
6. Self help groups
7. Sheep and goat unit training and sponsorship
8. Information Technology Course
9. Other non-traditional skills based on community needs.
The programme provides a total of 320 hours of training on a six-month, part-time basis,
You can Sponsor...